Why to choose Data Analyzers recovery
- Free Analysis and Diagnosis
- No Recovery, No Charge policy
- Guaranteed best value nationwide!
- Fully certified Class 100 Cleanroom facility
- Personalized attention
- We provide a file listing of your recovered data for your review.
- Your Data will be scanned for viruses prior to returning your data.
- Constant Research & Development to provide the most advanced data recovery techniques and ability.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
- Trusted by individuals, small businesses and Fortune 500’s.
- Data Analyzers LLC is recognized as the exclusive US representative of the Global Data Recovery Alliance which is the world’s first and only professional association of independent commercial data recovery experts.
We provide a Global Experience:
Through our involvement in the formation of the Global Data Recovery Alliance we have access to over 100 years of data recovery experience online every day. If we haven’t yet encountered a similar problem to yours, we can very quickly speak with someone else who has. This gives you the maximum possible chance of full data recovery.
Because the Global Data Recovery Alliance is an international organization of non competing Data Recovery companies, it means that we interact with fellow data recovery companies from various countries such as England, Ireland, Belgium, Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Ukraine, India and Australia on a daily bases to exchange ideas, techniques as well as joint research and development. This means that we can provide you with the best results and success in data recovery at an unmatched cost. We literally can put the combined knowledge and experience of over 200 years of data recovery from 20 nations to work for you. Now which other data recovery company can perform this?
Direct access to our Data Recovery Engineers:
We pride ourselves in the quality and capability of our data recovery engineers. Our team consists of a multicultural engineering group including some of the brightest minds in the field from Germany, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the United States. Our team is carefully selected during an Annual event called the Hacktacular, in which Data Analyzers tests the capabilities of potential employees. In addition every member undergoes an extensive background check an adheres to the highest standards of ethics.
When a hard drive has to be opened, such operation should only be performed in a Cleanroom environment. Despite what some individuals may claim on the internet, contamination of hard drive platters due to dust particles are absolutely certain and damaging to your hard drive without a proper Cleanroom environment.
We operate an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom environment which protects against in-lab media contamination with an advanced system of filters. To ensure that the requirements are met for ISO 5 standards Data Analyzers uses only high quality HEPA filters with a typical efficiency of 99.9998% at 0.3 and 0.12 microns.
100% Confidential and Private
We understand that your data is private and that you may have concerns about others viewing your data. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we guarantee to keep your data 100% confidential. As we also perform computer forensic investigations, in which the evidence often has to be presented in court, therefore we have to ensure extra precautions for security, to limited accessibility and ensure confidentiality.
Some of the many companies that have relied on Data Analyzers for successful data recovery include:
• Chep USA
• CPH Engineering
• City of St. Cloud
• Darden Restaurants
• Dornier Seaplane Company
• Diversified Golf Cars, Inc.
• JBTC Aero Tech
• Statefarm insurance
• National Guard
• South Florida Water Managment District
• Southern Farm Bureau
• State of Florida
• Hard Rock Cafe
• US Navy
• NCP Solutions
• Flo USA
• Titanium Industries, Inc.
• Toshiba Business Solutions
• Rollins, inc
• Suncoast Decor & Fireplaces
• Iron Data