Dallas Data Recovery
Certified Data Recovery Service Dallas, TX
If you have recently lost your data and are nearby Dallas, Texas call us today at (469) 573-2250. Data Analyzers performs data recovery services in Dallas on hard drives, USB flash drives, RAID Servers and more.
Data storage device failed? Call experts at Data Analyzers Data Recovery Dallas
Data Analyzers Data Recovery is trained and equipped to provide premium data recovery services in Dallas Texas. Our skilled engineers are able to restore data, which has been lost due any unforeseen circumstance. Data loss sometimes can occur because of a simple mistake. In other cases, it happens because of the failure. Data Analyzers is here to help with our years of experience and skill for data recovery from external hard drives, data recovery from servers, recovery from laptop computer drives, and simple file recovery.
As both tornadoes and flooding are real issues in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Arlington metro area, we have assisted frequently with the repercussions of data loss from these natural disasters. Our customers include residents from all Dallas Neighborhoods as well as many corporations located downtown. Besides loving the Dallas Cowboys they all have one other thing in common, they have trusted Data Analyzers for their crucial data retrieval needs.
We can help with all data loss scenarios, including:
- Electronic damage
- Physical hard drive crashes and failures
- RAID failures, rebuilds
- Fire/Smoke or Flood/Water damage
- File corruption and bad sectors
- Accidental file deletion, virus damage, and more
No matter the situation, Data Analyzers will always be here to assist you in your data recovery services. Our experts are dedicated to ensuring you get your data back and will go above and beyond for your complete customer satisfaction!
Call us today and speak directly to one of our data recovery customer support specialist regarding your particular situation. We will find the best recovery option and solutions for your specific case. In addition to a free analysis, you will also be able to interact directly with the data recovery engineer that has been assigned to your case. You will have access to advisory staff, customer service personal as well as the engineering team. All to ensure you will have a secure, fast and successful recovery of your data.
Regardless of the situation, we are here to help:
- The dog ran through some cords and yanked the external drive from the kitchen table – we recovered it!
- An employee with bad intentions deleted some of your data – we recovered it!
- 18-wheeler runs over your laptop – we recovered it!
- Government lost mission critical data – we recovered it!
- Android/iPhone fell in the toilet – we recovered it!
- Fire or flood damage to your personal or business computers – we recovered it!
- Crashed business servers with crucial data – yes we recovered it!
At Data Analyzers Data Recovery, we treat hundreds of devices monthly, we can probably still save yours!
Questions and Answers
How does data recovery process work?
Please follow this four-step process to get started with your recovery.
- Contact Data Analyzers online or call (469) 573-2250;
- Ship or drop off your damaged device to one of our nationwide centers;
- Our engineers will perform diagnostics and evaluation of your media;
- We will provide exact, up front pricing for your recovery once the analysis is completed;
- Payment for recovery services is only required upon successful recovery;
- Analysis results and exact pricing for recovery is provided once analysis is completed;
- If you decline our services, there is no charge;
- Once successfully recovered, your data will be returned on a new drive or uploaded to our server for future download;
How many years of engineering experience do you have?
Our data recovery engineers have decades of experience in retrieving business and personal files from servers, desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets. Contact Data Analyzers and speak with any of our certified professionals get recommendations and a free quote!
How long does data recovery take?
Generally, data recovery will take 2-7 days. However, the amount of time it takes to recover data will vary depending on the issue. After an engineer diagnoses the drive you will be able to get a better estimate of the time it will take to recover your data.
How much will my data recovery cost?
Data Analyzers Data Recovery services can recover your data from almost any type and brand of storage device. The pricing of our data recovery services depends on:
- Type of storage device needing recovery;
- The device’s capacity;
- Reason of data loss;
- Quantity & device configuration;
- Cost of replacement parts;
- Damaged by previous recovery attempts;
- Desired service level option.
ADDRESS: DALLAS, TX
PHONE: (469) 573-2250
- Monday 8AM–5PM
- Tuesday 8AM–5PM
- Wednesday 8AM–5PM
- Thursday 8AM–5PM
- Friday 8AM–5PM
- Saturday Closed – Emergency Calls Only
- Sunday Closed
Location info: In your area we may also have Authorized Partner that is fully staffed with professional and customer service focused receptionists and trained in administrative process of data recovery, which includes assisting you with any questions you may have. The safest way for shipping and receiving of your failed storage device to our certified cleanroom data recovery lab is via FedEx Ship Center listed below. Ask our data recovery advisors for details.