Samsung Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
Samsung is a South Korean company that had a large present in the hard drive manufacturing market until its hard drive division was acquired in 2011 by Seagate Technologies. Its most popular drive type was the SpinPoint Series, which is an architecture that still can be found in various consumer and business systems.
Samsung Hard Drive Data Recovery
As all hard drives have been subject to different types of failures, Samsung hard drives have not been excluded. If your Samsung hard drive failed and is in need for data recovery, it could be due to one of the following symptoms.
If you have a Samsung hard drive that has malfunctioned and data retrieval is required, contact us immediately as our team of data recovery experts possess a very detailed understanding of the architectures and inner workings of Samsung hard drives.
- Samsung SpinPoint hard drives frequently experience damage to the printed circuit board (PCB).
- These drives can be very vulnerable to overheating and power surges.
- They can also suffer from firmware problems. If part of firmware or service area becomes corrupted or unreadable, the drive fails to initialize correctly and data can no longer be accessed.
- An unusual clicking noise is often due to a mechanical failure of the read/write heads of the head stack assembly.
We can assist in recovering your data from:
- Deleted Files and Partitions
- Disk Reformatting
- Mechanical Hard Drive Failures
- Physical Damage from Fire or Flood
- Physically Damaged and Dropped Laptops
Our specialized data recovery tools include:
- A Class 10/100 Cleanroom
- Firmware repair systems and utilities
- Exclusive file/file system repair programs
- Specialized tools for Samsung hard drive part replacement, repair and diagnostics
- Number of security certifications
When you send your media to our Samsung data recovery lab, you get exceptional security, and with the highest success rate from an industry-leading data recovery service provider.
Get Started Here
Did You Know?
When data loss happen most of us will try an online utility or take Samsung hard drive to nearby repair shop but be careful since in most cases that can lead to permanent data loss. Note: DIY data recovery attempts more often create more damage or produce no results leaving no chance for a recovery.